So… we’re van dwellers now

September 18th, 2012

We got a van.

Now, we are Pros.

16 Responses to “So… we’re van dwellers now”

1. jeff says:

Ok, that is a major tease! I know your blog posts are somewhat short and sporadic but come on….. tell us more.

Us? Sporadic? You must have a mixed up with… oh wait… ya that’s us. Hehe. We have been talking, mainly off blog, about moving into something smaller for a couple of years. In the last couple of months, we really started actively looking for one. We found it!

2. Bryce says:

Are you getting it tricked out inside ? Post some pics of your build process.
    Have you sold the camper and truck ?

We have started building a bed. We are taking it slow to prevent making too many costly mistakes. Pictures are being taken as we go and hopefully I will post them soon. Thanks again for being such wonderful hosts to my sweetie when he was getting it.

3. Brent says:

Congrats! The side panels on those are super cool!

Thanks! We searched all over the country for a gently used white van with those panels and AWD. It took a few months but one showed up in KC the day we were going to buy one that didn’t have them. Nothing like the last minute for added excitement… hehe

4. Wait, you were truck camper dwellers before, right? Or…WAAH! 411!
    The Good Luck Duck recently posted..Zion National Park, and never stand between a pig and his apples.

Well we are still part time truck camper dwellers… but we are claiming the van as our residence until we sell it. I hope having two homes doesn’t move us into some crazy tax bracket. 🙂

5. Maria says:

haha! I’m with Jeff! What a post tease!

6. Bob says:

…as long as you’re not living in it “down by the river”.
    Bob recently posted..I can’t seem to find my nippel.

7. Judith says:

I’ve never seen those popup window panels. Would like to know what van/model this is and look for something that has them. Really cool.

Congratulations!