Hitek Homeless July 23rd, 2008
Edited 10/20/2012. Blame Blars.
2003 GMC Savana 2500
- AWD. When we get stuck, we’ll be really stuck.
- Positraction. I mean REALLY stuck.
- Pro package. Next best thing to a tent, but with lights!
2001 Ford F-350 Lariat
- Dual rear wheels
- Crew cab
- 7.3L Diesel (International)
- Front and rear receivers
2008 Arctic Fox 1140 (poorly constructed, no… really poorly)
- Wet bath
- Couch seating
- Full-wall cabover wardrobe
- 9k BTU Air conditioner
- No oven or microwave (more storage!)
- Thermal pane windows
- For sale. Cheap.
- Trek RST 3700
Roketa MC-17-50T (Sicily)RIPieces!
- Custom, ancient and venerable road bike. Because we spend our time on dirt roads?
The Internet: Ubiquitous
Sprint EVDO service (for now you greedy bastards!) Novatel U727 EVDO cardFancy mini sd to USB storage adaptor with potential for alien technology. For sale. Cradlepoint CT350 Wifi router Dual-band Omni-directional external antenna
- Wilson. 3 Watt Bi-Directional Dual-Band EVDO amplifier. How cool would this be if we were using alien technology? For sale.
- Unix on a phone. Verizon. Google. Hey, almost time for a new wifi only camera/storage/gps/pocket gadget! Penny phones!
Fujitsu Lifebook 1510 Dell Vostro 1500Jenn smashed it lots of ways. I recommend bondo. For sale. Some parts still good!
- Asus 1005pe. I love Moore’s Law. I still do all the really important stuff on the console. I mean, I have more spare crunch time on my old router than it takes to run a fair sized company. This is so much more CPU and memory than I really need. I bought it for the battery. 14ish hours. Very solar friendly.
- Asus 1215B. Jenn can do some fancy graphics with this. I don’t understand her alien technology, but she seems to be happy.
ReadyNAS 600 (700GB RAID5)Massive power requirements for more performance than we need. Outdated drives. New drives and firmware would make it even more overpowered for us. Runs linux and is massively hackable. Might still have a wifi card stuck in it. Used this for storing captured video from MythTV network. Might be for sale if it can still be found. Firmware is modified stock. Warranty voided professionally.
- 2 Cowon A2’s for random movie/music access. Still use these daily! I wish these were more hackable.
- One of the most hackable linksys routers. Currently acting as a hotspot hijacker and repeater with automated p2p file sharing. Rarely use this, but just too many knobs on it to let the aliens have it. Would trade for even more unobtainable linksys router with an external antenna jack and at least 1 USB port.
- Toshiba external drives. 2 x 1TB.
- Comments Off on Tech Specs